Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here’s all the small print you need to give you confidence when making a purchase at
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com. We think we’ve got everything covered in our terms and conditions, but if you’ve got any additional questions and queries you can always have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions section or get in contact with us via our Contact Us page.
The terms and conditions below apply to the use of the
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com website, and by placing an order with us you are agreeing to accept them.
Remember that sometimes we may make changes to our service and systems, if this happens we’ll update these terms and conditions so make sure you check them regularly.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
When you submit an order using our website we will follow the procedures detailed below:
- A standard pre-authorisation check will be completed if you select to pay by on your credit/debit card when you submit your order to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil your order. You will then be charged after your items have been selected from our warehouse and dispatched to your preferred delivery address.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail as an acknowledgement of your order within one hour. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your order by us.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the goods to you.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. Some products may only be available whilst stocks last.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your order, we will attempt to contact you to discuss alternative options within five working days.
You must ensure that when you order any goods at Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com they are for your personal and domestic use only and are not for resale.
You must agree that all information provided when you complete your order is true and accurate and that all credit/debit card/PayPal details provided through the Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com website are in your own name. Fraudulent use will mean that we pass your details to the relevant crime and prevention authorities for investigation.
Please remember that you can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing any personal data. If you would like to purchase but not disclose any personal data over our website please contact our UK sales team on +44 (0)1282 696969 where one of our friendly advisors will be glad to place your order over the phone.
When you place your order on our website you have the option to register by providing your name and full address details (and delivery address if different to your billing address), contact telephone number and e-mail address. This information will be securely stored - it is only accessible to you via your username and password. You should keep you username and password secure at all times as they will help you retrieve your details and make ordering quick and easy.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US?
We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account and we may disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purposes of processing your order.
- To let you know via email, post or phone about new Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com products or services which may be of interest to you.
- We will NEVER pass your details onto any third party outside of our organization
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes.
By using Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com you consent to the information you provide being used for any of the above purposes, except where you have decided to opt out of being contacted through our newsletter during the registration process. To change your preferences please either unsubscribe or write to us at Customer Services, Panaz, Bentley Wood Way, Hapton, Burnley, BB11 5ST.
In common with other websites we use “cookies”. These are small files that our website puts on your computer so that it can remember information about you at a later date. Our online ordering system uses a cookie to record a unique reference on your computer so that we can keep track of your order and retain the contents in your shopping basket
- Ensure that items placed in your shopping bag and orders are processed correctly
- To identify you as you travel around our site
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services offer.
We take your online security seriously and protect the information you provide us by:
- Placing your order through an advanced secure server which encrypts all the information you input before it is sent to us.
- Encrypting credit card numbers both before an order is processed and when stored on the database.
- Complying with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down by the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
To check the security of our website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payments details. For security reasons, we recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility which we provide.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
POSTAGE AND PACKING COSTS
Post and package costs where applicable are charged at £3.95 per order where delivery is to the UK and per item for orders placed for delivery outside the UK. Post and package charges are non refundable, unless an item is faulty.
Please note: Unfortunately, due to restrictions around transporting potentially hazardous materials by air carrier, we are unable to deliver aerosol or pump spray products outside of mainland Britain – this includes the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands.
ORDER WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
If you need to return any item(s), please send it back unused and in the original condition with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt, and we'll process an exchange or refund, it's that simple.
If the products you have purchased are not what you expected, simply return them to us and we will happily refund the cost of the goods. If you would prefer a different or alternative product, you will need to return the item(s) to us for a refund and place a new order.
NO HASSLE RETURNS
If you would like a refund, you can send your item(s) back to us via your local UK Post Office using the returns label enclosed in your parcel. To cover the cost of returns postage if you return item(s) via the Post Office there is a charge of £3.95 which will be deducted from your refund. If you simply need to exchange your item(s) for an alternative product then this service is free of charge.
We will not pay the cost of returning goods for orders dispatched outside of the UK, this is the responsibility of the customer.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You may request cancellation of your order at any time up to the point we prepare your order for dispatch - you can do this by calling on +44 (0)1282 696969 or by e-mailing us at sales@Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com. Please ensure you provide us with your name, address including postcode, the product ordered and your Order ID from your confirmation e-mail. If you wish to return your products once they've been received, please follow the procedure set out on our No Hassle Returns.
'Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com', is a trading name of Panaz Holdings Limited, Bentley Wood Way, Hapton, Burnley, Lancashire. BB11 5ST Registered in England and Wales 06697759. VAT number GB 927 573 102.
Payments on Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com can be made using Visa & Mastercard Credit & Debit cards, Amex, Diners Club, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay. Payments will be subject to payer authentication and authorisation of the order total at the point of order. Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com are compliant with Strong Customer Authentication legislation and your payment may be subject to additional authentication as required by your card issuer.
Payment will only be charged to your chosen payment method as your order is dispatched by Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com, this may be payment in full or part payment if your order is dispatched in separate parcels.
All prices listed on Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com are correct at the time the information is placed, however, we reserve the right to change the price of products at any time. All prices include VAT at the current UK rate. Orders delivered to addresses outside the UK may incur import duties and taxes at their destination. Payment for these is the responsibility of the addressee. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Cards are available for purchase online at www.Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com and via the Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Contact Centre. Gift Cards can be redeemed on the UK at Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com website, or over the phone through our Contact Centre.
A Gift Card may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the value on the Gift Card on payment of the difference.
Gift Cards cannot be purchased as part of a promotion.
Gift Cards may only be purchased online as a separate transaction to any other product
The Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Cards should be treated as cash. Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
Gift Cards are available to purchase in denominations of £25, £50, £75, £100, £125, and £150. When you use a Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card and will be updated after each transaction.
If any product purchased with a Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, or the order is cancelled, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card or, if more appropriate, a new card will be issued.
When ordering a Gift Card online, the recipient's contact details will be shared with our Gift Card supplier and dispatch facilities for delivery purposes only. Gift Cards are dispatched directly from our suppliers to the name and address details provided by the purchaser. If the purchaser chooses to have the Gift Card dispatched to an address other than their own, the purchaser should ensure that they inform the recipient to expect the Gift Card.
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Cards are valid for a period of 12 months from original purchase. If it is not used within 12 months the card will automatically expire and the balance on the card will be forfeited.
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or another Gift Card and are non-refundable.
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com will cancel the value of the Gift Card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
Gift Cards will be subject to verification at time of presentation. Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen, tampered with, duplicated or obtained in another illegal way.
All refunds / exchanges of goods purchased with a Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com Gift Card will be made in accordance with Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com's refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible. The current conditions will be available at www.Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com.
Promotional Offers are only valid on orders valued at £30 and over and are conditional upon purchasing a full priced item(s) unless otherwise stated. Discounted products (including sale/clearance/last chance items) and Gift Cards are excluded from promotional offers. Offer codes must be quoted at the time of placing the order and cannot be applied retrospectively or used in conjunction with any other offer unless this has been specified separately. Only one offer per transaction can be used.
Free UK Delivery - To be eligible for Free Standard UK Delivery your basket must be over the value of £200, this is after any promotional codes, discounts or multi-buy offers have been applied.
Free returns promotions - Free returns applies within the UK only, and to items returned via our pre-paid services.
We reserve the right to cancel and/or amend promotional offers at any time. Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or used as a method of paying any outstanding customer debt. Offers are not redeemable at any independent product retailers who stock Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com products. Additional terms and conditions may be applied to promotions, details of which will be included in the offer correspondence.
When returning goods or amending an order on which you have received a promotional offer, please be aware that if your return or amendment means your revised order will fall below the original offer threshold we will adjust your refund or payment due accordingly to reflect the value of your revised order.
Free gifts are conditional upon purchasing and keeping a full priced item.
Discount and voucher codes published by 3rd party websites are issued with standard terms and conditions and additional Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com terms and conditions apply. The discount or voucher code can only be used on full priced items which excludes reduced priced items. Discount and voucher codes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Promotional offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Competitions/giveaways are open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Employees of Panaz Holdings Limited and their families are excluded. The winners will be drawn at random from the valid entries received by us.
- Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days after the competition has closed, unless otherwise specified. The notification will include details on how the prize can be claimed. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com shall be entitled to randomly select another winner.
- The winners of the prizes draw will receive the prize stated.
- There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes.
- These prizes must be won.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com – Panaz Holdings Limited, Bentley Wood Way, Hapton, Burnley, Lancashire. BB11 5ST
- Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com reserve the right to feature photographs, names and locations of prize winners in future promotions.
- By entering the Competition/Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com containing marketing activity and offers that we think may interest you.
- By entering the Competition/Giveaway, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your prize.
- Shieldplus-ByPanaz.com accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend and/or substitute the prize at any time with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
Trusted By NHS
Next Day Delivery
The Solution is an environmetally friendly water-based technology, which forms an
invisible, protective, layer delivering a
unique antimicrobial barrier that kills
bacteria and viruses immediately on
contact, including the coronavirus, and a
light spray offers long-term protection that
is effective for up to 90 days.
Shieldplus Protect is safe for use on
both fabrics and hard surfaces.With a
light application, this spray-on treatment
provides a protective layer
by suppressing bacteria, viruses and
mould whilst simultaneously enhancing
the stain-resistant properties of the
Shieldplus™, Protect and Laundry is a nano-technology non migrating (non-leaching) anti-microbial, that can be applied to any surface using our spray or can be used during everyday laundry. This technology applies a permanent coating on the surface or textile.
This coating destroys bacteria on contact. It is permanently attached to the surface/textile.
Conventional silver leaching technology results "The test material produced a 4.01 log reduction (99.99%) against MRSA and a 99.98% (3.75 log) reduction against E.coli."
Extensive testing and verification lie at the foundation of our claims. Certificates demonstrating the speed, the efficacy and the safety of our products are readily available. Including demonstrable effectiveness against the Nora and Coronavirus. Shieldplus™ has been tested to ISO 10993-5:2009. Biological evaluation of medical devices Part 5: Tests for in vitro cytotoxicity and proven non-toxic.